LexInter | November 21, 2006 | 0 Comments


Procedures for obtaining a new full or partial review of the trial

We distinguish

the ordinary remedies ( opposition and appeal)

the extraordinary remedies ( third party proceedings , judicial review, appeal in cassation )

the means of withdrawal ( opposition , apeal for review)

the ways of reform ( call) )

In administrative matters, the new examination can be requested from the administration or the court (appeal, cassation)


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Reload Image