Nursing Home Abuse Lawsuit
In the United States, nursing home neglect has always been a terrible but all-too-common problem.
nursing home neglect
– Failure to change a resident’s bedding as frequently as possible.
– Failure to clean a native daily when it is required.
– Not providing enough food or water to the indigenous people.
– Failure to treat a resident’s injuries.
Elder Neglect And Abuse Symptom
– Fracture – Inadequate sanitation – A tendency to retreat – A decrease in weight that can’t be explained
Types Of Nursing Home Abuse
Physical, mental, and sexual abuse in nursing homes can take many forms, including slapping, grabbing, striking, and pushing (illicit meetings with members of the staff, lesions, bruising).